Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
317NM WNW Baltimore MD
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 5:23 pm EST Dec 18, 2014
Forecast Valid: 7pm EST Dec 18, 2014-6pm EST Dec 25, 2014
- Tonight W wind around 11 kt becoming NW after midnight. A slight chance of snow showers before 1am. Waves around 1 ft.
- Friday NW wind 6 to 9 kt. Cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night NW wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday W wind 5 to 7 kt becoming S in the afternoon. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SSE wind 8 to 13 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday SSE wind 8 to 12 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SSW wind 12 to 16 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
SEE LAKE ERIE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR SUNDAY THROUGH TUESDAY.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF TOLEDO IS 35 DEGREES...OFF CLEVELAND 38
DEGREES AND OFF ERIE 39 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE