Severe weather possible for parts of central Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Friday afternoon and evening across portions of the central Plains, from northeastern Colorado across much of Nebraska and northern Kansas and into extreme portions of western Iowa and northwestern Missouri. Large hail, damaging winds and isolated tornadoes are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
11NM NNE Port Clinton OH
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:27 pm EDT Aug 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 6pm EDT Aug 22, 2014-6pm EDT Aug 29, 2014
- Tonight ENE wind 6 to 9 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Patchy fog after 2am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday ENE wind 9 to 13 kt. Patchy fog before 8am. Waves around 1 ft.
- Saturday Night ENE wind 10 to 12 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday E wind 8 to 11 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Sunday Night E wind 8 to 11 kt becoming SE after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves around 1 ft.
- Monday SE wind 6 to 9 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SE wind around 9 kt becoming S after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SSE wind 5 to 9 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SE wind around 8 kt becoming S after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
WINDS AND WAVES HIGHER IN AND NEAR THUNDERSTORMS.
SEE LAKE ERIE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF TOLEDO IS 70 DEGREES...OFF CLEVELAND 69 DEGREES
AND OFF ERIE 71 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE