Severe weather possible across parts of Southeast, New England
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Monday afternoon and evening across parts of the Southeast, from the coastal Carolinas across southern Georgia and into the central Gulf Coast. Damaging wind will be the primary threat. There is also a risk of severe thunderstorms over parts of New England, where damaging wind and large hail will be the main threats.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
11NM NNE Port Clinton OH
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 11:43 am EDT Jul 28, 2014
Forecast Valid: 3pm EDT Jul 28, 2014-6pm EDT Aug 3, 2014
- This Afternoon NNW wind around 15 kt. Partly sunny. Waves around 3 ft.
- Tonight NW wind 11 to 14 kt decreasing to 8 to 11 kt after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Waves 3 ft subsiding to 1 ft.
- Tuesday W wind 11 to 13 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night W wind 10 to 13 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday W wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers. Waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Night W wind 6 to 9 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday W wind 6 to 8 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night WSW wind around 7 kt becoming SSW after midnight. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday SW wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE