More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
11NM NNE Port Clinton OH
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:30 am EDT Oct 26, 2014
Forecast Valid: 5am EDT Oct 26, 2014-6pm EDT Nov 1, 2014
- Today W wind 13 to 18 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Tonight W wind 5 to 8 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday SSE wind 9 to 14 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night S wind around 17 kt becoming SW after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Waves around 1 ft.
- Tuesday SSW wind around 18 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Waves around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night W wind 13 to 15 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday W wind 13 to 15 kt. Partly sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Night WNW wind 8 to 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves around 1 ft.
- Thursday WNW wind around 6 kt becoming WSW in the afternoon. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
SEE LAKE ERIE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR TUESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF TOLEDO IS 52 DEGREES...OFF CLEVELAND 57 DEGREES
AND OFF ERIE 56 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE