Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
Widespread thunderstorm activity is expected to develop on Thursday along a cold front moving eastward across the plains into the Mississippi Valley. A potential for damaging wind gusts will develop with the stronger thunderstorms. Hail will also be possible in the ArkLaTex and Ozarks.
11NM NNE Port Clinton OH
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 10:01 pm EDT Oct 1, 2014
Forecast Valid: 12am EDT Oct 2, 2014-6pm EDT Oct 8, 2014
- Overnight ESE wind 7 to 9 kt becoming SSE. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday SSE wind 8 to 12 kt becoming SSW in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night S wind around 15 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves around 1 ft.
- Friday S wind around 18 kt. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Waves around 1 ft.
- Friday Night W wind around 18 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. Showers likely. Waves around 2 ft.
- Saturday W wind around 23 kt. A chance of showers. Waves around 2 ft.
- Saturday Night W wind 13 to 17 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday WSW wind 14 to 18 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday Night SSW wind around 16 kt. A chance of showers. Waves around 1 ft.
WINDS AND WAVES HIGHER IN AND NEAR THUNDERSTORMS.
SEE LAKE ERIE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR SATURDAY THROUGH MONDAY.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF TOLEDO IS 63 DEGREES...OFF CLEVELAND 65
DEGREES AND OFF ERIE 66 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE