NWS launches Spring Safety Campaign
Though much of the nation is still under a deep freeze, more typical spring weather is on the horizon, and with it the threat of severe weather, flooding and other hazards. As part of our effort to build a Weather-Ready Nation, NWS is launching its Spring Seasonal Safety Campaign, with information to help you know your risk, take action and be a Force of Nature this spring.
8NM NNE Port Clinton OH
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 12:52 am EST Mar 3, 2015
Forecast Valid: 3am EST Mar 3, 2015-6pm EDT Mar 9, 2015
- Overnight SSE wind around 7 kt. Cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SE wind 10 to 15 kt becoming S 15 to 20 kt in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 kt. Snow and sleet before 1pm, then rain and sleet between 1pm and 2pm, then rain after 2pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SSW wind 16 to 21 kt becoming W after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 27 kt. Rain and snow likely before 3am, then a chance of snow. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday W wind around 15 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night WNW wind 17 to 20 kt decreasing to 11 to 14 kt after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday W wind 10 to 14 kt. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night W wind 8 to 11 kt becoming SW after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday SSW wind 9 to 12 kt increasing to 13 to 16 kt in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night SW wind 13 to 16 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
WAVES OMITTED DUE TO THE NEARSHORE WATERS BEING MOSTLY ICE COVERED.
SEE LAKE ERIE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR THURSDAY THROUGH SATURDAY.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF TOLEDO IS 34 DEGREES...OFF CLEVELAND 33
DEGREES AND OFF ERIE 33 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE