Severe weather continues to be forecast for much of the weekend across the southern U.S.
Severe weather is possible on Saturday from southwest Texas to the central Gulf Coast. Primary threats are damaging wind gusts and a tornado or two. On Sunday, a similar risk exists from the western Gulf Coast states across the Southeast to the coastal Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
11NM NNE Port Clinton OH
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:30 am EST Nov 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 6am EST Nov 22, 2014-6pm EST Nov 28, 2014
- Today SW wind 18 to 21 kt, with gusts as high as 28 kt. A chance of rain, mainly between 7am and 4pm. Waves around 2 ft.
- Tonight SW wind 16 to 21 kt, with gusts as high as 27 kt. Showers likely, mainly between 1am and 4am. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday SSW wind 11 to 14 kt becoming SSE in the afternoon. Showers likely, mainly after 5pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SE wind 15 to 17 kt becoming S after midnight. Showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday SW wind 18 to 23 kt increasing to 27 to 32 kt. Winds could gust as high as 41 kt. Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Waves 1 ft building to 5 ft.
- Monday Night WSW wind 25 to 27 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. A chance of rain and snow showers before 1am, then a chance of snow showers. Waves 3 to 4 ft.
- Tuesday WSW wind 17 to 22 kt, with gusts as high as 29 kt. A chance of snow showers. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday Night WSW wind 12 to 15 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday SW wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves around 1 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE