Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
6 Miles E Hyde Park UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 39. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. West southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Snow. High near 42. Southwest wind 11 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow. Low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains I-80 North, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE