Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.96 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
9 Miles E Hyde Park UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers likely before noon, then snow showers. High near 50. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming northwest 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Snow. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 25. Blustery, with a north wind 17 to 22 mph becoming west 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 31. North wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 37. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains I-80 North, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE