Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 5 MPH
- Barometer29.83 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index84°F (29°C)
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278 Lon: -111.85389 Elev: 4452ft.
9 Miles E Hyde Park UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 78. Southwest wind around 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Breezy, with a south wind 14 to 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy, with a southwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a west wind 19 to 24 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains I-80 North, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE