Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278 Lon: -111.85389 Elev: 4452ft.
7 Miles E Richmond UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 23 by noon, then falling to around 17 during the remainder of the day. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. West wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains I-80 North, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE