Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 MPH
- Barometer29.86 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
7 Miles E Richmond UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Windy, with a west southwest wind 24 to 34 mph, with gusts as high as 48 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Snow. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 22. Blustery, with a north wind 23 to 28 mph becoming northwest 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29. North wind 14 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northeast wind around 14 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains I-80 North, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE