Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Boone Municipal (KBNW)
Lat: 42.05°N Lon: 93.85°W Elev: 1161ft.
Boone Municipal IA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 20. Wind chill values as low as 10. Light south wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. Wind chill values as low as 10 early. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday A chance of rain before noon, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE