Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
An active weather pattern will continue across the Pacific Northwest on Friday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in another inch or two of rain across the region. Meanwhile, the coastal storm making its way up the Northeast coast will finally begin to pull away on Friday, but heavy rain is still possible through Friday morning in parts of New England.
3NM NNW Erie PA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:42 am EDT Oct 24, 2014
Forecast Valid: 5am EDT Oct 24, 2014-6pm EDT Oct 30, 2014
- Today NW wind 8 to 11 kt becoming W in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Tonight WSW wind 11 to 14 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Saturday SW wind 14 to 17 kt increasing to 17 to 20 kt in the afternoon. A slight chance of showers after 11am. Waves 3 to 4 ft.
- Saturday Night WSW wind 18 to 20 kt becoming WNW after midnight. A slight chance of showers, mainly between 4am and 5am. Waves around 5 ft.
- Sunday W wind 18 to 20 kt. Partly sunny. Waves around 5 ft.
- Sunday Night NW wind 7 to 12 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves 4 ft subsiding to 1 ft or less.
- Monday SSE wind around 9 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SE wind around 9 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SSW wind 10 to 13 kt increasing to 13 to 16 kt in the afternoon. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
SEE LAKE ERIE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR SUNDAY THROUGH TUESDAY.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF TOLEDO IS 52 DEGREES...OFF CLEVELAND 59
DEGREES AND OFF ERIE 57 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE