Severe thunderstorms forecast this evening into tonight
Scattered severe storms with wind and hail will occur this evening and tonight from the central Plains east-northeast to southern Lake Michigan. A cluster of severe storms is possible over the Black Hills region, and more isolated wind and hail storms may occur over interior portions of the Pacific Northwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
3NM NNW Erie PA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 6:29 am EDT Jul 23, 2014
Forecast Valid: 9am EDT Jul 23, 2014-6pm EDT Jul 29, 2014
- Today WSW wind 9 to 12 kt becoming NNW in the morning. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before noon. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Tonight NNW wind 11 to 14 kt becoming N 15 to 18 kt after midnight. A slight chance of showers before 7pm. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Thursday NNE wind 10 to 14 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Thursday Night NW wind 5 to 8 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming W 5 to 9 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night W wind 5 to 8 kt becoming SSW after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SSW wind 6 to 8 kt becoming W in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday S wind around 7 kt becoming SSW in the afternoon. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft or less.
WINDS AND WAVES HIGHER IN AND NEAR THUNDERSTORMS.
SEE LAKE ERIE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF TOLEDO IS 72 DEGREES...OFF CLEVELAND 69
DEGREES AND OFF ERIE 73 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE