We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We’ve shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete. Details...
3NM NNW Erie PA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 12:26 am EDT Sep 23, 2014
Forecast Valid: 1am EDT Sep 23, 2014-6pm EDT Sep 29, 2014
- Overnight W wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt. Mostly clear. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Tuesday SSW wind 7 to 10 kt becoming W in the afternoon. Sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSE around 6 kt after midnight. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday SE wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night ENE wind around 8 kt becoming SSE after midnight. Clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday SSE wind 5 to 8 kt becoming N in the afternoon. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night E wind around 6 kt becoming SE in the evening. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday SE wind around 6 kt becoming N in the afternoon. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night E wind around 6 kt becoming SE after midnight. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
SEE LAKE ERIE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR THURSDAY THROUGH SATURDAY.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF TOLEDO IS 63 DEGREES...OFF CLEVELAND 66
DEGREES AND OFF ERIE 67 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE