Heavy rain and flash flooding possible in the Desert Southwest and Great Lake States this evening and tonight
A slow moving cold front may bring heavy rain and localized flooding Wednesday to portions of the Great Plains. More heavy rain will be possible in the Desert Southwest again Wednesday. Hot temperatures will continue in the Mississippi Valley - and spread up the east coast Wednesday.
3NM NNW Erie PA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:50 am EDT Aug 27, 2014
Forecast Valid: 6am EDT Aug 27, 2014-6pm EDT Sep 2, 2014
- Today W wind 6 to 10 kt becoming N in the morning. A chance of showers, mainly before 9am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight WNW wind 11 to 14 kt becoming N after midnight. Mostly clear. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Thursday NNW wind 7 to 12 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Thursday Night W wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday SSE wind 5 to 8 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night SE wind 7 to 10 kt becoming S 11 to 14 kt after midnight. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SW wind 10 to 14 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves around 1 ft.
- Saturday Night S wind around 8 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SW wind 9 to 11 kt. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Waves 1 ft or less.
SEE LAKE ERIE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF TOLEDO IS 73 DEGREES...OFF CLEVELAND 71 DEGREES
AND OFF ERIE 72 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE