Warmup expected in the East, cooler weather forecast across parts of West
Much of the eastern U.S. will see a significant warming trend beginning on Friday, with high temperatures as much as 10-15 degrees warmer than on Thursday. The warming trend will continue into the weekend. Meanwhile, temperatures will be on the decrease across much of the northern Plains and Intermountain West over the next several days.
3NM NNW Erie PA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 12:38 pm EST Nov 28, 2014
Forecast Valid: 2pm EST Nov 28, 2014-6pm EST Dec 4, 2014
- This Afternoon WSW wind around 13 kt. A chance of snow showers before 4pm, then a slight chance of snow showers after 5pm. Waves around 3 ft.
- Tonight SW wind 11 to 13 kt becoming S after midnight. Light snow likely, mainly between midnight and 5am. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Saturday S wind 14 to 16 kt. A chance of rain and snow showers before 1pm, then a slight chance of rain after 2pm. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Saturday Night SSW wind 15 to 18 kt increasing to 18 to 21 kt in the evening. A chance of rain or drizzle, mainly after 7pm. Waves 2 ft building to 4 ft.
- Sunday SSW wind around 19 kt. A chance of rain. Waves 3 to 4 ft.
- Sunday Night SSW wind 13 to 18 kt becoming WNW after midnight. Showers likely. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Monday WNW wind around 13 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. A chance of showers before noon. Waves around 3 ft.
- Monday Night NW wind 11 to 13 kt becoming NNE after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday ENE wind around 13 kt becoming SE in the afternoon. Partly sunny. Waves 2 ft subsiding to 1 ft or less.
SEE LAKE ERIE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR SUNDAY THROUGH TUESDAY.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF TOLEDO IS 35 DEGREES...OFF CLEVELAND 44
DEGREES AND OFF ERIE 42 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE