Ana southwest of Kauai and crawling slowly toward the west
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center continues to monitor Tropical Storm Ana as it continues to pass southwest of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Maximum sustained winds are 70 miles per hour, with higher gusts, and little change in strength is expected. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Kauai, and a Hurricane Watch is in effect for uninhabited regions of northwest Hawaii.
3NM NNW Erie PA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:57 am EDT Oct 20, 2014
Forecast Valid: 5am EDT Oct 20, 2014-6pm EDT Oct 26, 2014
- Today SSW wind around 15 kt. A chance of showers, mainly after 3pm. Waves 2 ft building to 4 ft.
- Tonight S wind 11 to 14 kt becoming WSW after midnight. Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Waves around 3 ft.
- Tuesday N wind 10 to 15 kt. Showers. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday Night NNE wind 16 to 20 kt. Showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Waves 4 to 5 ft.
- Wednesday NNE wind 15 to 17 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 5 ft subsiding to 3 ft.
- Wednesday Night N wind around 15 kt. A chance of showers. Waves around 3 ft.
- Thursday N wind 13 to 16 kt becoming WNW in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Thursday Night NW wind 8 to 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Friday W wind 8 to 11 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
SEE LAKE ERIE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR WEDNESDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF TOLEDO IS 55 DEGREES...OFF CLEVELAND 60
DEGREES AND OFF ERIE 59 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE