Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.46 in (1032.0 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111°N Lon: 122.87222°W Elev: 1329ft.
2 Miles ENE Central Point OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 34. Southeast wind 5 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE