Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1016.5 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Burley, Burley Municipal Airport (KBYI)
Lat: 42.5425°N Lon: 113.77139°W Elev: 4150ft.
5 Miles W Paul ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Rain before noon, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 49. Breezy, with a light south wind becoming west southwest 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before midnight, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 24 to 29 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Magic Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE