Threat of flash flooding continues into Monday for parts of Texas and New Mexico
Conditions will remain favorable for heavy rain and flooding through early Monday in parts of New Mexico and Texas along a stalled front. Isolated locations could receive 1 to 2 inches of additional rainfall. Numerous Flash Flood Watches and Warnings are in effect. The rainfall is forecast to taper off Monday afternoon.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
4NM SSW Buffalo NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 10:38 pm EDT Sep 21, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11pm EDT Sep 21, 2014-6pm EDT Sep 28, 2014
- Overnight W wind around 14 kt becoming NW after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 kt. Isolated showers. Waves 3 to 4 ft.
- Monday W wind around 13 kt, with gusts as high as 22 kt. A slight chance of showers before 11am. Waves around 2 ft.
- Monday Night WNW wind 6 to 9 kt becoming WSW after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Tuesday WSW wind 6 to 10 kt. Partly sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night SW wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night ENE wind 6 to 8 kt becoming S after midnight. Clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday S wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE