More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
4NM SSW Buffalo NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 9:06 pm EDT Oct 25, 2014
Forecast Valid: 10pm EDT Oct 25, 2014-6pm EDT Nov 1, 2014
- Tonight W wind 12 to 16 kt, with gusts as high as 24 kt. Increasing clouds. Waves around 3 ft.
- Sunday W wind around 16 kt, with gusts as high as 26 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 3 to 4 ft.
- Sunday Night W wind 11 to 14 kt decreasing to 6 to 9 kt after midnight. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear. Waves 4 ft subsiding to 2 ft.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SSE wind 7 to 11 kt becoming SSW after midnight. A slight chance of showers after 10pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SW wind 12 to 15 kt increasing to 15 to 18 kt in the afternoon. A chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday Night SW wind 13 to 16 kt. Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Wednesday WSW wind around 16 kt. Partly sunny. Waves 3 to 4 ft.
- Wednesday Night W wind 8 to 13 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE