Active weather pattern on Sunday brings the threat of wintry weather to several parts of the U.S
A few areas of active weather are expected on Sunday. The first will be in the Southwest, as locally heavy rain and mountain snow is possible in portions of California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona. Further east, wintry weather is possible over a large portion of the country. Numerous winter weather products have been issued from the southern Plains to New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity85% Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH Barometer30.01 in Dewpoint7°F (-14°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Pinedale, Ralph Wenz Field Airport (KPNA)
Lat: 42.79528°N Lon: 109.80694°W Elev: 7087ft.
Pinedale WY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Wind chill values as low as -10. Calm wind. Sunday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -10. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -5. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Wind chill values as low as -5. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. Northwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Friday Sunny, with a high near 36. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 39.