Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 9 MPH
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Hailey, Friedman Memorial Airport (KSUN)
Lat: 43.5°N Lon: 114.3°W Elev: 5318ft.
12 Miles SSE Bellevue ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West northwest wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Big and Little Wood River Region, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE