Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
BOGUS BASIN (BOGI1)
Lat: 43.76 Lon: -116.1 Elev: 6340ft.
Bogus Basin ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Flurries after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. South wind around 6 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Light south wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boise Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE