Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 17 G 22 MPH
- Barometer29.86 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
CW8922 Dubois Elem/MS (C8922)
Lat: 43.54184°N Lon: 109.63066°W Elev: 6980ft.
23 Miles ENE Kelly WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow. High near 32. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow. Low around 12. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -5. Blustery, with a northeast wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -5. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 28. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. West northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29. West wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Absaroka Mountains, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE