Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 24 km/h
- Barometer30.15 in (1022.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-9°C (16°F)
- Wind Chill-8°C (18°F)
Current conditions at
Chamberlain Municipal Airport (K9V9)
Lat: 43.8°N Lon: 99.32°W Elev: 1739ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -12. North wind 15 to 25 km/h decreasing to 5 to 15 km/h after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 10 km/h in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. South wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 17. South southwest wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming west in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. West northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before midnight, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 1. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around 2 centimeters.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brule County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE