Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedS 13 mph
- Barometer29.70 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Appleton / Outagamie (KATW)
Lat: 44.26 Lon: -88.52 Elev: 919ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Thursday A chance of flurries after 3pm. Areas of fog before noon. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Snow. Low around 19. North wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around 2 inches.
- Friday Cloudy, with a high near 24. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 16. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Christmas Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Outagamie County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE