Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 15 G 22 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in (1021.5 mb)
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill-14°F (-26°C)
Current conditions at
Redmond, Roberts Field Airport (KRDM)
Lat: 44.25417 Lon: -121.14972 Elev: 3077ft.
2 Miles NE Terrebonne OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of snow before 10am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 12. Wind chill values as low as -15. Northeast wind 11 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -7. Wind chill values as low as -22. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -22. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Wind chill values as low as -17. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. South wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE