Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedESE 5 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in (1013.9 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Redmond, Roberts Field Airport (KRDM)
Lat: 44.25417°N Lon: 121.14972°W Elev: 3077ft.
2 Miles NE Terrebonne OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers, mainly after 11pm. Low around 43. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. West wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West wind 12 to 17 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE