Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
EW2055 Prairie City (E2055)
Lat: 44.451°N Lon: 118.715°W Elev: 3547ft.
5 Miles ESE Prairie City OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 41. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain showers before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 43. West wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ochoco-John Day Highlands, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE