Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSW 2 G 5 MPH
- Barometer30.45 in
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
EW2055 Prairie City (E2055)
Lat: 44.451°N Lon: 118.715°W Elev: 3547ft.
5 Miles ESE Prairie City OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 56. Southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ochoco-John Day Highlands, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE