Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedESE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in (1029.1 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
Baker City OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 56. Southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest around 6 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE