Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 2 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Timberline Lodge - Base (TIM60)
Lat: 45.332°N Lon: 121.713°W Elev: 6001ft.
3 Miles S Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 26. South southeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. South southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Windy.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE