Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
27NM SE Fairport MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 10:53 am CDT Oct 25, 2014
Forecast Valid: 12pm CDT Oct 25, 2014-6pm CDT Oct 31, 2014
WAVES ARE PROVIDED AS A RANGE OF SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHTS...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES...ALONG WITH THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 10 PERCENT OF THE WAVES WHICH WILL OCCASIONALLY BE ENCOUNTERED.
- SynopsisA 29.2 INCH LOW JUST WEST OF JAMES BAY THIS MORNING
WILL TRACK EAST-SOUTHEASTWARD TODAY THEN FILL TO 29.3 INCHES AS IT
MOVES OVER MAINE SUNDAY MORNING. HIGH PRESSURE OF 30.0 INCHES
MOVES OVER THE LAKE SUNDAY BEFORE QUICKLY ADVANCING OVER THE
SOUTHEAST U.S. MONDAY. ANOTHER LOW OF 29.4 INCHES MOVES OVER
SOUTHWEST CANADA SATURDAY NIGHT AND ARRIVES OVER THE LAKE TUESDAY
AROUND 29.5 INCHES. THE LOW DEEPENS AS IT MOVES OVER WEST CENTRAL
- This Afternoon W wind around 15 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Sunny. Waves around 3 ft.
- Tonight NW wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. Mostly clear. Waves 4 to 5 ft.
- Sunday NW wind 10 to 15 kt becoming W 5 to 10 kt in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 kt. Sunny. Waves 3 ft subsiding to 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SSW wind 5 to 15 kt becoming SSE after midnight. A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday SE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Monday Night SSW wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves around 2 ft.
- Tuesday WSW wind 10 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 2 to 4 ft.
- Tuesday Night W wind around 20 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. A slight chance of showers. Waves around 4 ft.
- Wednesday WNW wind 15 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. A slight chance of showers. Waves 2 to 4 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE