Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.59 in
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland International Airport (KPDX)
Lat: 45.59578°N Lon: 122.60917°W Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, cloudy early, then gradual clearing, with a high near 59. Light and variable wind becoming north 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North northeast wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE