Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
MEARES Cape Meares (AS612)
Lat: 45.46607 Lon: -123.92098 Elev: 1421ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of flurries after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. East southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A chance of snow before 10pm, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE