Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.50 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
MEARES Cape Meares (AS612)
Lat: 45.46607°N Lon: 123.92098°W Elev: 1421ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 53. Light northeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. East wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. East wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west northwest 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE