NWS launches Spring Safety Campaign
Though much of the nation is still under a deep freeze, more typical spring weather is on the horizon, and with it the threat of severe weather, flooding and other hazards. As part of our effort to build a Weather-Ready Nation, NWS is launching its Spring Seasonal Safety Campaign, with information to help you know your risk, take action and be a Force of Nature this spring.
3NM ESE Marquette MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:57 pm EST Mar 2, 2015
Forecast Valid: 7pm EST Mar 2, 2015-6pm EDT Mar 9, 2015
- Tonight ESE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming S after midnight. Increasing clouds. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday S wind 5 to 10 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Snow, mainly before 4pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night WNW wind 5 to 10 kt increasing to 15 to 20 kt after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 kt. A slight chance of snow before 7pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday WNW wind around 15 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. A slight chance of snow showers after 10am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night WNW wind 10 to 15 kt. A slight chance of snow showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night SW wind 5 to 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday SSW wind around 10 kt. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE