Unsettled weather forecast across eastern U.S.
A storm system moving across the Great Lakes will bring unsettled weather to parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with widespread rain is expected across much of the Northeast. Snow is likely across Wisconsin and the western Great Lakes. Snow is also expected across the central and northern Rockies Monday into Tuesday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
4NM ESE Marquette MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 9:56 am EST Nov 24, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11am EST Nov 24, 2014-6pm EST Nov 30, 2014
- Today NNW wind 25 to 30 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. Snow, possibly mixed with rain, becoming all snow after 1pm. Waves 4 ft building to 10 ft.
- Tonight N wind around 25 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. Snow. Waves 8 to 9 ft.
- Tuesday NNW wind 10 to 20 kt becoming W in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 kt. Snow showers, mainly before 1pm. Waves 7 ft subsiding to 4 ft.
- Tuesday Night WSW wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of snow showers after 1pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night S wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NNW 15 to 20 kt in the evening. Snow showers likely. Waves 1 ft or less building to 5 ft.
- Thanksgiving Day NNW wind around 20 kt. Snow showers likely. Waves 7 to 8 ft.
- Thursday Night NW wind 10 to 20 kt becoming W after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Waves 6 ft subsiding to 3 ft.
- Friday W wind around 10 kt becoming S in the afternoon. A chance of snow. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE