Stormy weather expected for the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain West
An impressive frontal system will continue moving through the Pacific Northwest and the Intermountain West and slowly make its way south. Behind it very cold Arctic air will follow. Higher elevation snow and moderate rainfall can be expected throughout these regions along with strong winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
4NM ESE Marquette MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 9:56 pm EST Nov 27, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11pm EST Nov 27, 2014-6pm EST Dec 4, 2014
- Overnight WSW wind around 10 kt. A slight chance of snow showers before 1am. Waves 1 to 3 ft.
- Friday S wind around 10 kt. A chance of snow, mainly after noon. Waves around 1 ft.
- Friday Night S wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of snow, mainly before 10pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday S wind 10 to 15 kt. A slight chance of snow before 1pm, then a chance of drizzle. Waves around 1 ft.
- Saturday Night SSW wind around 10 kt becoming W after midnight. A chance of drizzle, mainly before 1am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NW wind 10 to 20 kt. A chance of snow showers. Waves 1 ft building to 5 ft.
- Sunday Night WNW wind around 15 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. A chance of snow showers. Waves around 5 ft.
- Monday WNW wind 15 to 20 kt. Partly sunny. Waves 6 to 7 ft.
- Monday Night WNW wind 10 to 15 kt becoming SSW after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Waves 6 ft subsiding to 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE