Arctic Air Will Move Into U.S. This Week
Arctic air will move back into the central Plains, Great Lake States and Western U.S. this week. Winter Storm Warnings, Winter Weather Advisories and Wind Chill Advisories are in effect in many areas. Recent heavy rains across the lower Mississippi and Tennessee Valleys will shift into the Carolinas Monday. Rivers that came up over the weekend will recede across portions of the South.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
3NM NNE Harvey MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 7:43 pm EST Dec 28, 2014
Forecast Valid: 10pm EST Dec 28, 2014-6pm EST Jan 4, 2015
- Tonight WNW wind 10 to 15 kt. Scattered snow showers. Waves around 4 ft.
- Monday WNW wind 10 to 15 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. A chance of snow showers. Waves 4 to 5 ft.
- Monday Night WNW wind around 15 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. A chance of snow showers, mainly before 1am. Waves around 4 ft.
- Tuesday WNW wind around 15 kt. A slight chance of snow showers before 1pm. Waves 4 to 5 ft.
- Tuesday Night W wind around 15 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves around 4 ft.
- Wednesday WSW wind around 15 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Partly sunny. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday Night WSW wind around 15 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- New Year's Day W wind 15 to 25 kt. A chance of snow showers. Waves 3 to 4 ft.
- Thursday Night WNW wind 10 to 20 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 3 to 5 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE