Slight risk of severe weather on Sunday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe for portions of the Central United States on Sunday. The area of greatest concern is in southern Minnesota, western Iowa, eastern Nebraska and northern Kansas. The primary threat for these locations will be large hail and damaging winds, however, a few isolated tornadoes are also possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
4NM ESE Marquette MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 7:56 pm EDT Aug 30, 2014
Forecast Valid: 9pm EDT Aug 30, 2014-6pm EDT Sep 6, 2014
- Tonight NNW wind 10 to 15 kt. Isolated showers before 3am. Patchy fog. Waves around 2 ft.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Areas of fog before 11am. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday Night S wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Patchy fog after 2am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Labor Day S wind around 15 kt. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 8am. Patchy fog before 8am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night W wind 10 to 15 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night WSW wind 5 to 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday SW wind around 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night SSW wind 5 to 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE