Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
3NM ENE Marquette MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 11:56 pm EDT Oct 24, 2014
Forecast Valid: 3am EDT Oct 25, 2014-6pm EDT Oct 31, 2014
- Overnight WSW wind around 10 kt. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday WNW wind around 15 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less building to 3 ft.
- Saturday Night NW wind around 15 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. Mostly clear. Waves around 3 ft.
- Sunday NW wind 5 to 15 kt. Sunny. Waves around 2 ft.
- Sunday Night SSE wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of showers after 2am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday SE wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers before 2pm. Waves around 1 ft.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers after 8pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday W wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night W wind 10 to 15 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE