Mix of precipitation forecast for much of eastern, southern U.S.
A system moving across the Great Lakes will bring a mix of precipitation from the southern Plains to New England on Tuesday. Rain is forecast from TX across the Southeast and into the mid-Atlantic, with freezing rain, sleet and/or mixed precipitation from the Midwest across the Ohio Valley and Central Appalachians. Snow is forecast from the northern Plains across the Great Lakes into New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
2NM ENE Marquette MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 6:12 pm EST Mar 3, 2015
Forecast Valid: 8pm EST Mar 3, 2015-6pm EDT Mar 10, 2015
- Tonight WNW wind 10 to 15 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday WNW wind around 15 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. A slight chance of snow showers after 10am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night WNW wind 5 to 15 kt. A chance of snow showers, mainly between 1am and 4am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday W wind 5 to 10 kt. A slight chance of snow showers before 10am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night SW wind 5 to 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday SSW wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday W wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NNW in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE