Ana southwest of Kauai and crawling slowly toward the west
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center continues to monitor Tropical Storm Ana as it continues to pass southwest of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Maximum sustained winds are 70 miles per hour, with higher gusts, and little change in strength is expected. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Kauai, and a Hurricane Watch is in effect for uninhabited regions of northwest Hawaii.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
3NM ENE Marquette MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:56 am EDT Oct 20, 2014
Forecast Valid: 5am EDT Oct 20, 2014-6pm EDT Oct 26, 2014
- Today NNW wind 10 to 15 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Scattered showers, mainly after 4pm. Waves 1 ft or less building to 3 ft.
- Tonight NNE wind 20 to 25 kt. Scattered showers, mainly before 9pm. Waves 5 to 7 ft.
- Tuesday NNE wind 10 to 15 kt. Partly sunny. Waves 4 to 5 ft.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Waves 1 to 3 ft.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE