Heavy rain continues in parts of Texas and New Mexico; severe storms possible in the Midwest
Heavy rain and the threat for flash flooding will continue on Saturday in parts of Texas and southeast New Mexico due to tropical moisture from the remnants of Odile. Flash Flood Watches continue across this area. Meanwhile, a storm system moving through the northern U.S. will bring a chance of severe thunderstorms to the Upper Midwest through the mid-Miss. River Valley through Saturday evening.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
3NM ENE Marquette MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 8:42 am EDT Sep 20, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11am EDT Sep 20, 2014-6pm EDT Sep 26, 2014
- Today WNW wind around 10 kt. Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight NNW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NNE after midnight. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Waves around 1 ft.
- Sunday N wind around 15 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. A chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Waves 2 to 4 ft.
- Sunday Night N wind 5 to 15 kt. Mostly clear. Waves 2 to 4 ft.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night W wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night ESE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming S after midnight. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday SSE wind around 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE