Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 37 G 46 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in (1018.4 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ellensburg, Ellensburg Bowers Field (KELN)
Lat: 47.03377°N Lon: 120.53132°W Elev: 1745ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kittitas Valley, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE