Nor’easter to continue impacting Northeast through Thanksgiving
A nor'easter making its way up the East Coast will bring widespread precipitation from Florida to Maine on Wednesday into Thursday, which could significantly impact Thanksgiving travel across the region. Rain is expected closer to the coast, with snow falling inland and at higher elevations, especially across the central Appalachians, Northeast and New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity92% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.15 in (1022.2 mb) Dewpoint35°F (2°C) Visibility0.25 mi
Current conditions at
Ellensburg, Ellensburg Bowers Field (KELN)
Lat: 47.03377°N Lon: 120.53132°W Elev: 1745ft.
Ellensburg WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 49. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Thanksgiving Day A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind around 11 mph. Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42. West wind 7 to 9 mph. Friday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Sunday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 18. Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.