Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
Current conditions at
SPRING CANYON (SPCW1)
Lat: 47.934722 Lon: -118.934722 Elev: 1340ft.
Grand Coulee WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. Calm wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. North wind 3 to 8 km/h.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 1. North wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around -2. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 2.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 0.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near -1.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 1.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Columbia Basin, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE