Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedS 9 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.8727°N Lon: 119.9202°W Elev: 892ft.
2 Miles ESE Bridgeport WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. Light west wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Okanogan Valley, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE