Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 G 15 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
EW0993 Oakland (E0993)
Lat: 37.86033 Lon: -122.23483 Elev: 960ft.
4 Miles ESE Berkeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. East northeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE