Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 16 mph
- Barometer29.68 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46°N Lon: 105.01°W Elev: 5016ft.
Fort Collins CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Tuesday Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after noon. Cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 42 by noon, then falling to around 34 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 18. Blustery, with a north wind 16 to 21 mph becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE