Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-13°F (-25°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46 Lon: -105.01 Elev: 5016ft.
Fort Collins CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around -15. Calm wind.
- Thursday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 6. Wind chill values as low as -25. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -13. Calm wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 11. Wind chill values as low as -13. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7. Calm wind.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 15.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Sunday A chance of snow. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 10.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE