Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.2 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
2 Miles SSE Birmingham International Airport AL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Areas of fog. Low around 47. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain. Areas of fog before 9am. High near 50. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night Rain. Low around 39. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 41. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE