Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.19 in (1024.8 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Las Vegas, Henderson Executive Airport (KHND)
Lat: 35.97278 Lon: -115.13444 Elev: 2493ft.
6 Miles NE Las Vegas-Henderson Airport NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Showers likely, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 12 to 17 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40. North wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Las Vegas Valley, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE