A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Humidity79% Wind SpeedSSE 5 MPH Barometer30.19 in (1022.0 mb) Dewpoint45°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Las Vegas, Henderson Executive Airport (KHND)
Lat: 35.97278°N Lon: 115.13444°W Elev: 2493ft.
6 Miles NE Las Vegas-Henderson Airport NV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Cloudy, with a high near 68. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 48. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 59. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. North wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.