Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1019.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-13°F (-25°C)
Current conditions at
Sioux Falls, Foss Field (KFSD)
Lat: 43.59 Lon: -96.74 Elev: 1434ft.
Sioux Falls SD
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of snow showers before midnight, then a chance for flurries before ending. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow, mainly after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 19. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely, mainly before 9pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around -8. Wind chill values as low as -20. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 4. Wind chill values as low as -25. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Monday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Minnehaha County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE