Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-8°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
Rush City Regional Airport (KROS)
Lat: 45.7 Lon: -92.95 Elev: 922ft.
Rock Creek MN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered flurries before 7am. Mostly sunny and cold, with a temperature falling to around -5 by 5pm. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 4am. Increasing clouds, with a temperature falling to near -8 by 8pm, then rising to around 1 during the remainder of the night. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny and cold, with a steady temperature around 3. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -18. Wind chill values between -25 and -30. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 0. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -15.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night Cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 15.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pine County, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE