Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Drizzle Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1010.1 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Corpus Christi International Airport (KCRP)
Lat: 27.77°N Lon: 97.5°W Elev: 44ft.
4 Miles SE Corpus Christi International Airport TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. South wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 56. South wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a north wind 21 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. North wind 10 to 13 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Southeast wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 77. South southeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South southeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Nueces County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE