Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 15 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1025.6 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Victoria Regional Airport (KVCT)
Lat: 28.86°N Lon: 96.92°W Elev: 115ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Areas of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 51. North northeast wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 47. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 63. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. South wind 9 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67. North wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. North wind around 9 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Victoria County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE