Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.8 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood Intl Airport (KFLL)
Lat: 26.07°N Lon: 80.15°W Elev: 8ft.
Fort Lauderdale FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78. East wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64. East wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 81. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 65. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 83. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Breezy.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Broward County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE