Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 16 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Evanston, Evanston-Uinta County Burns Field (KEVW)
Lat: 41.27306°N Lon: 111.03056°W Elev: 7162ft.
2 Miles E Evanston WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25. West southwest wind around 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers. High near 34. West wind 8 to 17 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. East northeast wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Wyoming, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE