A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity96% Wind SpeedS 3 mph Barometer30.15 in (1020.3 mb) Dewpoint52°F (11°C) Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Austin City, Austin Camp Mabry (KATT)
Lat: 30.32°N Lon: 97.77°W Elev: 656ft.
6 Miles S Wells Branch TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 46. East wind around 5 mph. Saturday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 56. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 52. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind becoming north 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.