Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.2 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Camp Mabry / Austin City (KATT)
Lat: 30.32°N Lon: 97.77°W Elev: 621ft.
6 Miles S Wells Branch TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers between 1am and 4am. Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 79. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Travis County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE