Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint-13°F (-25°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hulett Municipal Airport (KW43)
Lat: 44.66 Lon: -104.57 Elev: 4263ft.
4 Miles W Pine Haven WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around -14. Wind chill values between -26 and -31. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2. Wind chill values between -20 and -30. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -19. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near -1. Wind chill values between -17 and -27. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -17. East wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 4. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 9.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Crook, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE