Unseasonably cold temperatures in the central and eastern U.S. through Wednesday
A powerful cold front has ushered in unseasonably cold temperatures to the central and eastern U.S. for early this week. Freezing temperatures will dive into the Deep South and to the Mid-Atlantic through Wednesday morning. This will be damaging to sensitive vegetation. Numerous Frost Advisories and Freeze Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity55% Wind SpeedSE 13 mph Barometer29.93 in (1013.7 mb) Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lawrence Municipal Airport (KLWC)
Lat: 39.02°N Lon: 95.22°W Elev: 833ft.
Lawrence KS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Windy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Sunday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Douglas County, KS