Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer30.42 in (1029.5 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Laredo International Airport (KLRD)
Lat: 27.54 Lon: -99.47 Elev: 509ft.
3 Miles NNW Laredo TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 42. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Light north northeast wind becoming northeast 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. North northeast wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. North northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Cloudy, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Webb County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE