Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedWNW 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
Current conditions at
SCOUT CAMP (QSLA3)
Lat: 32.398056 Lon: -110.7250 Elev: 7554ft.
2 Miles NW Mount Lemmon AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 65. West southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. South southwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 18 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 32. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Friday Snow showers. High near 40. South southeast wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Catalina and Rincon Mountains including Mount Lemmon/Summerhaven, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE