Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 7 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
SCOUT CAMP (QSLA3)
Lat: 32.398056°N Lon: 110.725°W Elev: 7554ft.
2 Miles NW Mount Lemmon AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy, with an east wind 21 to 26 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. East southeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Catalina and Rincon Mountains including Mount Lemmon/Summerhaven, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE