Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
3 Miles ENE Trail Ridge CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Breezy, with a west wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Windy, with a west southwest wind 23 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Windy, with a west wind 23 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 20. Wind chill values as low as -1. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 20 to 22 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Blustery, with a north wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Blustery.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Blustery.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Windy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Windy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South and East Jackson/Larimer/North and Northeast Grand/Northwest Boulder Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE