Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer29.73 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16 Lon: -105.16 Elev: 5055ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of snow before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Light west wind.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of snow after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE