Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 69. West wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 39. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Breezy, with a north wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE