Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 G 18 mph
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint-18°F (-28°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Wilkerson Pass (K4BM)
Lat: 39.05°N Lon: 105.51°W Elev: 11280ft.
3 Miles SSW Singleton CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Windy, with a west southwest wind 21 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph.
- Tuesday Snow. Steady temperature around 22. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 18 to 23 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -7. Blustery, with a north wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Blustery.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Blustery.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South and Southeast Grand/West Central and Southwest Boulder/Gilpin/Clear Creek/Summit/North and West Park Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE