Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in (1026.5 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Rome, Rome (KREO)
Lat: 42.59056°N Lon: 117.86444°W Elev: 4049ft.
59 Miles W Jordan Valley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. South wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 15 to 17 mph.
- Sunday Rain. High near 46. South southwest wind 14 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain before 4am, then rain and snow showers. Low around 36. Southwest wind 16 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Rain and snow showers. High near 43. Breezy, with a southwest wind 18 to 22 mph becoming west northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Malheur County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE