Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 62.89 Lon: -149.84 Elev: 1250ft.
32 Miles S Kantishna AK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 7. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around -3. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -1. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -13. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -12. Northeast wind 10 to 20 mph increasing to 30 to 40 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 60 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near -17.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near -14.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -20.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near -16.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -20.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near -16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Denali, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE