Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 12 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Show Low, Show Low Regional Airport (KSOW)
Lat: 34.26528°N Lon: 110.00556°W Elev: 6414ft.
Show Low AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West northwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North northeast wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East northeast wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE