Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity68% Wind SpeedN 8 mph Barometer30.24 in Dewpoint20°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Marshall, Brooks Field Airport (KRMY)
Lat: 42.24°N Lon: 84.96°W Elev: 942ft.
Marshall MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. Light west southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind around 14 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Tuesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Thursday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.