Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 8 mph
- Barometer29.69 in (1006.0 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Battle Creek, Kellogg Airport (KBTL)
Lat: 42.3°N Lon: 85.25°W Elev: 939ft.
Battle Creek MI
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 2am. Low around 26. North northeast wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around 2 inches.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly before 2pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Temperature falling to around 21 by 4pm. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 15 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of around 3 inches.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -9. North northwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -9. Light west wind becoming southwest 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Southwest wind around 13 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 2am, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Calhoun County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE